« Last Smile » :: Only God Is Good Put Your Spirit In Check

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Only God Is Good Put Your Spirit In Check

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    « Last Smile » Index du Forum -> Support - Guilde -> Astuces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neugio

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Only God Is Good Put Your Spirit In Check Répondre en citant

Only God Is Good: Put Your Spirit In Check
by Mr Willis G. Major

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Only God Is Good: Put Your Spirit In Check

I have read the Old Testament once and listened to the audio version once. I have read the New Testament twice and have listened to the audio version over 3 times. I read the Holy Koran once as well as the Torah once. I am a God fearing Christian man. I have been close to God all my life and have tried to stay on that narrow path of righteousness as much as I could. I have been dedicated to trying to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord from day to day. I love God with all of my heart, body and soul and I try to love my neighbor as myself but we all know some neighbors make it hard on us to do so, but we still must try. I’m not a theologian, a minister, a pastor or a bishop but I do consider myself a man of God who is not perfect but trying to figure out life and stay focused on following the will of God. God has blessed me with some wisdom to understand some of His will, so I interpret a variety of issues and topics that I hope you will enjoy reading and will bring you closer to God. Thank you God for all of your blessings.

Only God Is Good: Put Your Spirit In Check Mr Willis G. Major
Only God Is Good: Put Your Spirit In Check book download fb2

Whenever we face adverse circumstances we are prone to ask, What does God want me to do? By that we usually mean, What can I do to get this burden off my back? The teenager whose parents are being harsh and unreasonable wants to know what he should doAs we meditate on Gods Word, our hearts are drawn to ChristLook at how the evil spirits were recognizing Jesus during his ministry on earth: Mark 1:23-24 "Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit cried out, "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are-the Holy One of God!"" NIV And Mark 5:7-8 "He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Swear to God that you won't torture me!"" NIV As you can see, evil spirits acknowledge Jesus as being the Son of God and were acknowledging his ministryHome 700 Club CBN ShowsThe 700 ClubWatch Guests As Seen On The Club Show InfoAbout The 700 Club Contact Us Ask Pat a Question My CBN Discussion Schedule Where to watch Tell Us Your Story! Join The 700 Club! 700 Club Interactive CBN News Shows CBN News Christian LivingCBN Bible Spiritual LifeDevotions Topics Questions Courses Grow Know God? Prayer More ResourcesBible Apps Church Finder Apologetics Biblical Archeology Overcoming Addictions Grin and Grow with Kathy Special Pages CBN Bible FamilyMarriageMarriage 911 ParentingMommy and the Joyful Three Family AdviceFamily Matters Singles Youth Kids EntertainmentHollywood Insight MoviesInterviews News Reviews TelevisionInterviews Reviews MusicArtists Interviews News Reviews BooksBook Excerpts Interviews News Reviews HealthNutrition Fitness Weight Loss Emotional WellnessOvercoming Addictions Beauty FinancePersonal Finance Career Resources & Courses Watch VideoShowsThe 700 Club 700 Club Interactive NewsWatch Christian World News Jerusalem Dateline The 700 Club Canada The Brody File International CBN News Showcase Digital Download Studio 5 TopicsEntertainment Family Finance Health Testimonies Teaching Impact Stories Live VideoCBN Live News - CBN News CBN Espaol Exclusive Videos CBN Radio Kids' Superbook About Our MinistriesCBN PartnersWhat we doMedical Outreach Children's Outreach Clean Water Disaster Relief Military Support Human Trafficking Job Skills Surgeries Orphans Prayer News Outreach Christian TV Digital Outreach About usMission Statement Statement of Faith Annual Financial Report Stories & Testimonies Ways to help Give To CBN Know Jesus? Grow Prayer Support CBN Sign In No Matter What Happens, you have Gods promise of eternal life and His peace and protection for your life nowYet we can be genuinely thankful in our hearts for tragedies such as that, knowing that they are part of Gods perfect plan for our spiritual enrichmentMankind is sinful

Scripture spoken at the right time and in the right way has altered the course of historyHowever, in Portuguese I read only bundles of symbols and refer them computer-style to translation tables -- sometimes in my mind, sometimes in a published dictionary -- to get English words and grammatical formsSee whether the spirit they have is from God, because there are many false prophets in the worldJohn 6:63 (WEB) In this state of separation, we cannot know God or experience the peace and hope of the life He has planned for usUprightnessThe word phantasma is also rendered "spirit" in Matthew 14:26 and Mark 6:49 in KJV, but has more the meaning "specter" or "ghost"As the Father hath sent me, even so send I you, said the Lord Jesus.177 Our purpose in the world as Christians is identical to Christsto be Gods instruments to bring salvation to the lostSpirit, like the wind, blows wherever it pleasesPsalm 143:10 NLTGod said, "Let there be light," and there was lightBe careful though and know that the devil and his agents acknowledge the historical incarnation but do not confess Jesus as LordThe first thing God wants each of them to do is to thank him genuinely and sincerely for the problem, and to thank him for another opportunity to grow spiritually and to learn more about his all-sufficient graceIn what line of work can you most capably be used to present Christ to the lost?There is probably no reference to the false teachers having "gone forth from us" (1 John 2:19)Love, the Test of Birth from God, and the Necessary Fruit of Knowing His Great Love in Christ to Us.1 5d8a9798ff

Daily Readings From the Life of Christ, Volume 3 (Grace For Today)Handwriting Printing Practice-Letters, Numbers and More!: Preschool and Up (Simple Handwriting Skills Workbook-Kindergarten and Preschool-Tracing Letters and Numbers) (Volume 33)yanetburolaLove One Another As I Have Loved You: Prayers, Meditations and Relections on Family LoveHere+...+Have+a+Miracle%3A+Experiencing+Rest+%26amp%3B+Refreshing+in+this+Harried%2C+Hurried+WorldThe Amish WallflowerThere Is Help In The Midst Of Your TrialsKnock Knock DinosaurChristus vita vestra: Ratio institutionis de la Congregación de los Legionarios de Cristo (Spanish Edition)Elementary Principles of Agriculture: A Text Book for the Common Schools (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    « Last Smile » Index du Forum -> Support - Guilde -> Astuces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warHorde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation